|Mahindra Navistar Transport Excellence Awards 2011|
Mahindra Navistar has taken yet another step towards Outperformance by launching the Mahindra Navistar Excellence Awards, which recognize and reward Outperformance, Excellence, Innovation and Change Leadership in the Indian Trucking Industry. These awards aim to be the Oscars of the Indian Transport Industry as it is the first initiative ever taken on such a grand scale. Mahindra Navistar Excellence Awards is an avenue for trucking industry stakeholders to showcase excellence and outperformance in their work.
So what is the Main Motive of the Awards?
- To recognize outperformance, innovations, leadership and pioneers of change, and to set the standards of excellence in the industry.
- To strengthen the philosophy of ‘OK is no longer OK’
- To connect to each & every important member of the trucking industry & develop understanding in the system.
The ‘Mahindra Navistar Excellence Awards’ are the first of its kind awards with the sole objective to recognize outperformance, innovations, leadership and pioneers of change, and to set the standards of excellence in the industry.
So Who are the key stakeholders of the Trucking Industry?
Fleet Owners & Fleet Drivers – The solid pillar of the trucking industry are the fleet owners & drivers who work 365 days to keep the economy running. Mahindra Navistar recognizes their efforts & awards them for their outperformance in the industry
Youth Transport Personality of the Year – Youth is certainly an important part of the Indian Trucking industry. It holds the passion within them that will improve the industrial economy.
Commercial Vehicle Financiers – Financiers are the lifeline of the CV Industry. They are the ones who provide the wings to the dreams of transporter. Vehicle purchase finance is the safety net that is built around an extremely uncertain business of transport.
Highway Dhabas & Non-Profit Bodies – Dhabas equally contribute towards the development of trucking industry as they are the ones who ensure the health & well-being of truck drivers when they are away from their homes, plying on the highways. In addition to this, Non-Profit bodies who are working towards the progress of trucking industry in the country will also be considered for rewards under Mahindra Navistar Excellence Awards.
The "Mahindra Navistar Excellence Awards" have been classified under three themes which reflect the spirit of Outperformance:
- Accepting No Limits: Dare To Disturb The Universe - For those who think big and dare to look beyond conventional boundaries, who are adaptable to change and set benchmarks beyond global best-in-class standards and take well-reasoned risks to deliver breakthrough products, services and solutions for their customers.
- Alternative Thinking: Add Value through Ingenuity: For those who apply alternative thinking and new approaches in everyday work-life, to seek fresh and diverse perspectives and solely use their intellect, ingenuity for customer-focused innovations and to add value to their stake-holders.
- Driving Positive Change: Shape Destinies: For those who deeply understand the needs of their customers, to offer them quality products and services, that will not only delight them but improve and transform their lives. Those who put customers at the center of their business, build strong relationships with them while acting with the highest standards of integrity. And strive to bring about positive change, not only in their own lives but also enable their customers and communities to rise.
Mahindra is Rise
Mahindra Navistar Excellence Awards absorb the ideology of Mahindra Rise. The thirst for a brighter future is something shared by people around the world. Rise is a movement of determined people who are working towards goals of all sizes, every day. Mahindra Navistar Excellence Awards is working towards the growth of Indian Trucking Industry. The awards will help recognize the talent & effort of members of the logistics industry and acknowledge them for their optimism, determination, and grit to take responsibility for a better future.
Also, Ernst & Young, who are the auditors of prominent TV shows like “Kaun Banega Crorepati?” will be the process tabulators and Examiners to guarantee that the Mahindra Navistar Transport Excellence Awards are perceived as fair and transparent by the transport ecosystem.
Zee News & Economic Times will be covering the whole event through their reputed Electronic & newspaper medium respectively.
Know More: Mahindra Navistar Excellence Awards